Why not grow your own greens? Today, I want to talk about my own personal experience in growing greens in the comfort of a home and show you all the small tips, so that you can grow your greens and enjoy that perfect basil, thyme, or rosemary that will make your potatoes or chicken so great, in your own house or balcony or garden!
How to Plant?
- First, make two holes at the bottom of your pot using a hammer and nail.
- Fill your pot with a 2 cm layer of gravel.
- Prepare a mixture of 1 unit of peat, 1 unit of fertilizer, and 4 units of soil, and pour the mixture into the pot.
- Clear the soil of stones, and press down the top of the soil with your hands to make it firm and smooth.
- Spread the seeds across the soil one by one, using your fingers.
- Rub the soil with your fingers, and spread the thin and dry soil over the seeds to form a final layer in the pot. Then, gently tap the soil down to smooth the surface.
- Finally, water gently. The plants need to be watered every day in summer and every two days in winter, and they will flourish with your love and care.