Build a solid French Culinary Foundation and you’ll always cook with Confidence! Join us as Celebrity Chef Jonathan Collins teaches us French Cuisine and techniques.
In Episode 6, You’ll learn how to prepare a crème anglaise, unlocking the preparation for many classic recipes. Learn to turn crème anglaise into favorites like crème brûlée and ice cream with ease.
See how following baking steps to the letter guarantee results and eliminate frustration, turning your kitchen into a pastry shop!
Make a foolproof crust and a tangy lemon curd with professional results. With just a few amazing recipes under your belt you’ll be inspired to search out other French classics.
See as well:
- Episode 1: Knife skills, stocks sauces, and soups
- Episode 2 – Fruit, vegetables, herbs, and spices
- Episode 3 – Meat and poultry
- Episode 4 – Fish shellfish and seafood
- Episode 5- Pasta, rice, and gnocchi
- Episode 6 – Custard, pastry, and cheesecake