Here are 4 appetizers recipes prepared with 3-ingredients
1-Pigs in a blanket (servings: 18)
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220˚C.
- Slice the puff pastry into 6 even rectangles.
- Place a slice of cheddar on top of each puff pastry piece.
- Place a hot dog on the cheddar, then roll it up.
- Slice each roll into 3 even pieces, and arrange the pieces evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a 1-inch gap between the pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown and flaky.
2-Jalapeño poppers (servings: 8)
- 4 jalapeños
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
- Slice the jalapeños in half, then remove the seeds by scraping out the insides.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly among the jalapeño shells.
- Wrap each jalapeño in bacon.
- Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bacon is browned and peppers are tender.
3-BBQ chicken tenders (servings: 6)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Slice the chicken into even strips.
- Dip the chicken strips into the BBQ sauce, then coat them in the bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush the remaining BBQ sauce evenly on both sides of the chicken strips and bake for another 10 minutes.
4-Mozzarella sticks (servings: 10)
- 5 egg roll wrappers
- 10 sticks string cheese
- Oil, for frying
- Marinara sauce
- Slice the egg roll wrappers in half.
- Place a stick of string cheese on the edge of the egg roll wrapper, then fold the sides of the wrapper over the ends of the cheese.
- Wet the other edge of the wrapper with water, then roll it up tightly, pressing the edge to make sure it’s sealed.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and cheese.
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Fry the sticks until golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with marinara!