Pork Rib Roast video recipe – A basic rib roast recipe with really great flavors. Check out this post and learn how to make your own.
- Pork roast (10 bones)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons Maldon salt - Get your Maldon salt -
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Clean up the bones
- Carve the fat cap
- put the ingredients of the marinade in a mixer and chop it fine.
- Rub the marinade on the pork roast and let it marinade for t least 4 hours
- Place the pork roast on your smoker grill at 350 degrees Fahrenheit indirect, that's 180 degrees Celsius.
- Smoke the roast until the core temperature reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit, that's 65 degrees Celsius.
- Glaze the rib roast in the last 15 minutes of the cook or heat up the glaze and use it as a sauce.
- Let the roast rest 15 minutes before carving it