- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped (small pieces)
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber, deseeded and diced
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk, rice wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and honey in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Add the dressing to your bowl with all the ingredients and toss.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag us on Instagram at @book.recipe.official.